Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review: Dangerous Boys and Their Toy

Dangerous Boys and Their ToyDangerous Boys and Their Toy by Shayla Black

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book. Well.....

First of all - the sex is REALLY HOT. That alone would get 5 stars. But everything else. Meh. There's basically no plot, no character development, and no believability - at all. And this is exactly why I read it. I have been reading series after series of PNR books - and frankly, all of the vampire worlds were starting to fuse together. I needed a reset button. This book was my reset. I wanted mindless, escapist fun. And really, that's all the book is. Hot, sexy, escapist fun. If I were rating this book on actual literary value - it would get maybe a half of a star. And only because, you know, the author used proper grammar and stuff.

Now - if you haven't guessed from the title or the book cover - the relationship in this book is one of menage. Two guys, one girl. And sometimes it's m/f/m.....sometimes m/f......and there's even some m/m/f in there as well. And maybe a fraction of m/m. If this isn't your thing - I suggest skipping this book. If you're open minded - well, read away. The book is less than 200 pages.....so it's a super quick read.

3 stars based on a average of 5 for the hot sex and .5 for everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment