Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Review: If You Deceive (#3)

If You Deceive (MacCarrick Brothers, #3)If You Deceive by Kresley Cole

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the final book of the MacCarrick brothers trilogy.

The story of Ethan and Maddy.....by far, my favorite book of the trilogy. I read it in one six-hour sitting.

Ethan was once a handsome ladies man, but his face was horribly disfigured when was punished for something he didn't actually do. This alone was enough to rip out your heart. Not only does Ethan live under his family's curse.....he's also cursed with (what he considers) a physical deformity as well.

One night Ethan goes with his brother Hugh (from book #2) to a masked ball and he meets the lovely Madeline van Rowen. Sparks fly, they have a bit of passion in a carriage, and Maddy goes back home to France.

I won't say any more, because there are a lot of twists and turns in this book.....and I don't like to give out spoilers. Especially with books that I loved as much as this one. And I did love this book so very much.

Kresley Cole Books = guaranteed HOT SEX

And again with the tortured men finding redemption with the right woman. This is a theme in many Kresley Cole books. But I'm a sucker for them - so keep bringin' it, Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment