Friday, January 7, 2011

Review: Dark Desires After Dusk (#6)

Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6)Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh....how did I love this book, let me count the ways.

The story of Cade and Holly - demon and human (or so she thinks, anyway).

Cade has lusted after Holly from afar, because it isn't possible for humans and demons to have relationships (of a sexual nature) together. But of course, crap happens, Cade and Holly are forced to flee the trouble that chases them and their mutual desire for each other eventually becomes too much to keep bottled up.

In the world of the IAD series - this is probably one of my favorites in the whole series. Who knew - demons with horns are hot. There. I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment