Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Review: The Darkest Pleasure (#3)

The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld,  #3)The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reyes and Danika - Lord of the Underworld, possessed by the Demon of Pain and human female who is desperately fighting the attraction to the very entity she should fear and hate.

I really didn't think I was going to end up loving this book as much as I did. I loved that Reyes wants Danika so badly, but more than that, he wants to spare her the pain of having to hurt him in order for him to feel sexually satisfied....although that does change eventually.

One thing about this series that I love most is that storyline continues book after book. All of the players are (essentially) on the same mission and each book tells a different point of view of the journey. Also, beloved characters and couples appear frequently and you get to know what's going on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment