Monday, January 10, 2011

Review: Deep Kiss of Winter (#8)

Deep Kiss of Winter (Includes: Immortals After Dark, #8; Alien Huntress, #5)Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've only read the IAD story from this book, that's all I based my rating on. (I'll go back and read the other story if I ever decide to read Showalter's Alien Huntress series.)

So, this one is the story of another Wroth brother, Murdoch the vampire and Daniela the ice fey.

I'm not sure why the Wroth brothers only get the novella treatment (except for Conrad - he got a WHOLE book). But I think they each deserved more pages to tell their tale. But that's just my opinion. I'm sure Cole has her reasons.

Even though the vampires aren't my favorite characters in the IAD series - I do love the Wroth brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment