Monday, March 21, 2011

Review: At Grave's End (#3)


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok....really.....this series just gets better and better.

As I have in the other reviews I've written for the books in this series....I have to say how much I love Cat & Bones as a couple. They just don't get old for me. Although in this book, I was sure my heart was going to end up broken. At Grave's End was probably the most emotional of the series (so far). While these books are mostly action - there is enough of an amazing and passionate love story to keep you begging for more.

In this book - Cat & Bones (now husband and wife) and working together as vampire hunters. Early on, Cat's father comes back into the picture - determined to kill Cat once and for all. And he almost succeeds. From there - the story is full of action and betrayal - and there are vampires, ghouls, zombies, and Egyptian Queen Cleopatra's undead vampire daughter, Patra. Yea. The book goes there. And it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment