Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Review: A Bit Of Rough

A Bit of RoughA Bit of Rough by Lucy Felthouse

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story is super short, super HOT, and totally worth your time. There isn't much any time for character development, but the story is built on stereotypes that we all know - the buff-as-hell man-whore and the chick who just wants to get laid.

And really, who needs or wants character development when you're reading a story that is purely sex. Nothing but crazy, mind-blowing, hot monkey sex.

The story is basically this - Alison sees Drew in a bar. He's hot, tattooed, and possibly not the brightest crayon in the box. He's bragging about how many women he's bagged - and yes....that's always a turn off. But when you're horny Alison and you're staring at Mr. Sure-Thing, well, who cares? She waits for him to come on to her, which he does - man-whores are so predictable - and they go back to his place for some, well, you know.

And like I said, there is some crazy hot monkey sex here. Like, "I needed to fan myself and have a cigarette after reading it" kind of hot. And I don't smoke! WOWZA.

There is no happily ever after for these characters, because Drew isn't the guy you happily ever after with. No. He's the guy you have labeled as "booty call" on your cell phone. That's it. THAT is the happily ever after!

Now....my question is this. Where can I buy a "Drew" and how soon can he be delivered to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment