Saturday, February 5, 2011

Review: Dark Lover (#1)

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved everything about this book. The relationship between Wrath and Beth......the relationship between the members of the Brotherhood.....everything. And especially sweet little Fritz. Awww.

The love story aspect was great - not amazing - but really, really great. The sex was hot, but more than that....it was very sweet, which was a surprising aspect in a book about vampires.

The names of the members of the Brotherhood do seem sort of, well, lame. I mean, Wrath, Phury, Tohrment? Really? But as the book goes on, you just sort of get used to it.

I can't wait to read the rest of this series. The bar was set high with this one......I hope the others live up to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment